Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for...

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for:

1) My husband, Jason. We have been married 7 years and together 9 years. I am thankful that he loves me and continues to put up with me :). I love you Jason!

2) Our miracle sons...John and Ethan. I am so thankful to be a mother to these two smart, sweet, loving, handsome, active little boys. There were so many years that we thought we might never have a family and we feel so blessed.

3) My health...although, I defininitely need to work on losing a few pounds (ok, more than a few).

4) Our families and friends. Both Jason and I are lucky to have wonderful, supportive parents, siblings other relatives and friends.

4) My career, coworkers and partner. I work with an amazingly warm and funny group of people and they make my time at work so much more enjoyable.

5) A comfortable home to live in.

and last...

6) Starbucks' Black Tea Lemonades...yum...love 'em

I hope everyone this Thanksgiving will take a moment to reflect on everything there is to be thankful for.

No comments: