Monday, May 26, 2008

Caribbean

Here are some of the hundreds of pictures from our cruise...most of these scenic pictures are from Grand Cayman...

Jason holding a wild stingray...


Pucker up (Shelley was too afraid and was taking pictures from the boat)...


Jason and I rafting along the Chukka river in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. This was BY FAR our favorite port and this rafting/tubing trip was amazing. We drove up in the hills of Jamaica which is basically a lush rainforest. We saw tons of lush, tropical plants (including many naughty plants growing all along the banks of the river). Jason almost took a spill in this picture below and I totally flipped my tube (in front of our entire group of 11 people)...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! It looks like such a fantastic trip!!

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

What fun! It looks so refreshing as I sit here after a 95 degree day in Dallas!

The Wood Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember the Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios when we went when I was 13 or so. It was awesome from what I remember. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! In the picture where Jason is holding the sting ray (which is very daring in my books!)...there is a couple in the background who look scared! Do you know them or did they just end up in your photo?