Monday, May 19, 2008

Cruise & Universal Studios

Jason and I got back last weekend from our WONDERFUL cruise to the Western Carribean. Our ports of call were Labadee (Haiti), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Grand Caymen and Cozumel (Mexico). We cruised again on Royal Caribbean and the service, activities & food were outstanding! I have ton of photos to upload soon!

Big, big thank you to Grandma, Grandpa and Nana for taking such good care of the boys for the week. We missed them terribly, but knew they were in excellent hands!

On our way home, we had time before our flight to spend a few hours at Universal Studios. We bought the "Express Pass" which allows you to bypass the long lines and get on the rides quicker. Here is a cute photo of Jason at the Jurassic Park ride...we had so much fun!

4 comments:

The Wood Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time and that the boys had fun too with the grandparents! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. When I went on a cruise with my parents when I was younger we went to Ocho Rios, Cozumel & Grand Cayman Islands. It was beautiful!

Kerry Sumpter Smith said...

Yeah! So glad to hear that you and Jason took some time just for you two! It could become a yearly tradition...

Melissa said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time! That's a cool picture :) Post some more pics from the trip when you get a chance. I've only been to St. Thomas and St. Lucia, but I love the Carribean! I could definitely live down there some day.

Tamara said...

Cool! You guys were in Universal, Florida, right? Cirt and I just got back from Universal, Hollywood. It was so much fun, I loved it!!! Did you take the studio tour?