Friday, January 9, 2009

Words you never want to hear on the baby monitor...

"Momma.....I sick....I sick momma". The night before last this is what I heard and went upstairs to find that John, who has a cold with a terrible cough, had coughed so hard that he made himself sick...everywhere...all over his clothing, bed, blankets, etc. I felt so bad for him and started to comfort him and clean things up. After I got everything cleaned and got him into the bathtub, he said to me..."Momma...I ok. I wuv you.". It was so sweet and I felt so bad for my poor, sick boy. On top of this, Jason had been stuck on the east side of the mountains not able to get home since Monday due to all the flooding and pass/road closures.

All is well now...John is feeling much better after a day home resting with Mommy yesterday and Jason got home (finally) last night at 9:00pm. It was sooooo nice to have our family back under one roof again!

No comments: