Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

This past week was Thanksgiving and I've been reflecting lately on just how much I have to be thankful for. For me (I don't know how it is for anyone else....or if anyone reads my blog at all), but I am the worrying type....I worry about things that happen, don't happen, might happen and probably won't happen. Unfortunately, I tend to focus more on the negative and let it drag me down instead of focusing on all of the wonderful blessings I have received, all the wonderful people in my life and just how much I have to be THANKFUL for. The goal I've set for myself is simple....worry less, live more. Live happier. Live without worrying about what bad things might (but probably won't) go wrong. Know that when things do go wrong (as they will at times) that it always gets better...usually very quickly. Know that, in the end, my wonderful family and friends are all that truly matter in life.

No comments: